two turtle doves

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sorry it's been so long!

I'm horrible at blogging. I'm an avid follower and I check daily to see what everyone may have updated but I suck at actually keeping up on my own. I think it's mainly b/c Miles and I don't have a ton of interesting stuff to talk about...lol. Our main topic is usually about how big Diesel is getting or what new stuff he has decided to eat. haha. By the way, he just passed 60lbs and he's a little over 7 months old. I'll have to post some pics later! We made it through our first Christmas season as a married couple, had lots of Christmasses to go to and had fun decorating our house and first tree! We had a rough patch in January; both my Grandpa and Grandma Nitz passed away, just a few days apart. It was really hard on the family b/c we're all so close but at least we have relief knowing they are together in heaven looking down on all of us. We both have just been working and enjoying our married life and our own litter of doggies. Not much else new has happened, we survived the huge "Blizzard of 2011" and found out that Diesel is obsessed with running around in the snow. He also enjoys going ice fishing with his poppa and eating the leftover frozen fish he finds out on the ice. Well, that's about all I can think of for now. I'll try and update more often, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment