two turtle doves

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

I've been bored lately (mainly since I'm still unemployed, ugh!) so I decided to mess with our blog and make it look cool! Miles is in his 3rd week at his job at Berrien County Juvenile Center, he's learning a lot and he is enjoying it. I'm still looking for jobs, I had two interviews this week, and I'm waiting to hear from them...hopefully good news! I've been reading a lot of books lately, which has been nice. We should be moving into our house in a little over a month!! I can't wait to finally get settled and have our own house! We're heading up to Brohman this weekend with two other couples for a nice relaxing weekend, it'll be nice to get away and hopefully go swimming some. Well, that's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment