two turtle doves

Sunday, April 29, 2012

10 Weeks!

Hey guys, not much news this week. Still feeling about the same and I look pretty much the same too so no picture. (I did take one but it looks just like last weeks so it would be pointless to post it). Here's the questionnaire...enjoy!!


How far along? 10 weeks

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have been shopping and buying some cute stuff I can’t wait to wear! I might have to switch to stretchy-dress pants this week.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Good, I’ve had some random leg cramps and headaches but nothing too bad.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Seeing my belly grow a little more, after I eat I always check it out in
the mirror, because it’s a little bit bigger then! Haha.

Miss Anything? Not being able to eat or drink (caffeine) anything I want. I’ve never been one to diet, so I
don’t like having restrictions on food.

Movement: Not yet

Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy really, but if I hear someone talking about somewhere they just ate
(Dairy Queen and Jimmy Johns for example) then I have to eat something from there soon.

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I don’t eat something right when I get up in the morning or if I
start to get hungry at all it will not be good.

Gender: Won’t know until around 20 weeks. I want to know now!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just the random queasiness.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, it was already tight before I was pregnant so it’s starting to feel a little
more snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!! I want the weeks to go by faster but I also know I need to
cherish every day. There are so many changes from one day to the next and I also need to treasure the
time Miles and I have before the baby comes into our lives. But it’s hard to be patient!

Looking forward to: Being in my 2nd trimester (2 more weeks to go). I’ve heard things get a little easier
then and I also will hopefully be showing by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment