two turtle doves

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

12 Weeks!


How far along? 12 weeks

Maternity clothes? Not really, I have a button-extender that I have been using for my pants, it was pretty maxed out the other day though, haha. Sweat pants are becoming my best friend!

Stretch marks? Nothing new, but I think the ones on my hips are becoming more visible (at least to me!)

Sleep: Good, I’m starting to feel more energetic…I don’t have to go to bed at 9:30 anymore, woohoo!

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Going for our 2nd OB visit. Got to see our baby again on the ultrasound!!! Heart beat of 158.

Miss Anything? Not fitting into my dress-pants for work. It really limits what I can wear! I’m in the awkward stage where I can’t wear maternity pants really but can’t fit in my old pants.

Movement: Not yet

Food Cravings: Nothing major, I am hungry all the time though!

Anything making you queasy or sick: If I get hungry then I feel nauseous. Although I think it’s starting to get better.

Gender: Won’t know until around 20 weeks. Some funny old wives tales that I have done: heart rate of baby says girl; food cravings (salty vs sweet) says boy; my face breaking out says girl; the wedding ring test says girl. Haha…we will see!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just the random queasiness.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, it was already tight before I was pregnant so it’s starting to feel a little more snug.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I still can’t believe how blessed I am to get to grow a little baby inside me! It is such a miracle from God! This baby is going to be soooo incredibly loved!

Looking forward to: Being able to feel the baby move, they say usually around 15-16 weeks but maybe I'll feel it sooner!

1 comment: