two turtle doves

Monday, June 11, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks

Maternity clothes? I fit in my maternity jeans now! Woohoo! Haha. I need to buy more dress pants b/c I only have one pair so I’ve been wearing a lot of skirts lately. Skirts are the most comfortable at this point!

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: Good, I bought a body pillow so it’s a lot easier to get comfy.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: My OB appt earlier today, nugget is doing perfectly! Heart rate of 145. Also I’ve enjoyed my stomach getting bigger and finally looking pregnant!

Miss Anything? I miss my clothes (mainly all my jeans and dress pants)…I love getting bigger but I don’t have a lot of choices right now. I need to go shopping!

Movement: Not yet…come on baby…move!! Haha.

Food Cravings: Still nothing specific. I’m trying to eat healthier though, more fruits and veggies.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I still get a little queasy if I get too hungry.

Gender: Only 4 weeks until we can find out!!! I cannot wait!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Skin breaking out still.

Belly Button in or out? Getting more shallow!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but I need to take it off before going on a walk because my fingers swell.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I’ve been registering online for basic baby gear, it’s so much fun!

Looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! One month to go!! I need to finish clearing out the spare room so I can transform it into a nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment