two turtle doves

Monday, May 28, 2012

14 weeks!

I'm in my 2nd trimester, woohoo! 1/3 of the way there!



How far along? 14 weeks

Maternity clothes? I’m still in the awkward in-between stage where I don’t fit in my normal pants but I’m still too small for maternity pants. Shirts are getting tighter too.

Stretch marks? Nothing new.

Sleep: Pretty good…hard to get comfy some nights, but that’s to be expected!

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Finding out my friend is pregnant and we’re due only 6 weeks apart! So much fun!

Miss Anything? Not feeling so bloated all the time.

Movement: Not yet

Food Cravings: I haven’t really craved anything yet, but I’m not craving sweets, which is kinda weird.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Some different foods because of the texture. I’ve never been one to be weird about texture but I start gagging more easily now…like eating a banana a couple days ago.

Gender: Won’t know until around 20 weeks. At this point I think I’m hoping for a girl and Miles is hoping for a boy but we’ll both be ecstatic either way!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: My body is starting to feel kinda different, my skin is really sensitive and my face is breaking out really bad. Fun!

Belly Button in or out? This has been so crazy…I have a really deep belly-button and you can hardly see the bottom…but it already has started to even out some and I can see the bottom of it for the first time ever!

Wedding rings on or off? On, but I need to take it off before going on a walk because my fingers swell.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! As much as my body is already aching I still love every minute of it…I can’t wait to be a mommy!

Looking forward to: Being in my second trimester finally…maybe I’ll start getting some motivation for starting on our nursery! I just have so much junk to clear out of there right now…but I get to get new cute baby stuff to fill it back up!


No comments:

Post a Comment