two turtle doves

Sunday, July 22, 2012

22 Weeks!


How far along? 22 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes. I need some more shirts; my normal ones are getting pretty snug. It’s been so hot I’ve just been wearing normal tank tops mainly.

Stretch marks? Nope! My belly is starting to get pretty stretched though!

Sleep: It’s been ok. Went camping last weekend and slept on an air mattress, I woke up with really sore arms for some reason, it was weird! Lately I’ve been having horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night, not fun!

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Finding out the sex of the baby!!!! I still can’t believe it’s a girl. People have started to buy me cute little girly outfits, I love it!

Miss Anything? Not doing some of the normal summertime events…no water park, not too much laying out in the sun and getting too hot, motorcycle rides, etc. Also, we were at the beach the other night and it was really wavy and I usually love body-surfing but I was too worried about baby so I didn’t go in the water. But I have many summers left to enjoy those things so it’s ok!!

Movement: All the time! She’s a little ballerina already. Haha. Most movement when I sit down to relax, sometimes I feel like her whole body is doing somersaults!

Food Cravings: I think I’m going away from the salty and wanting more sweets. I had my first chocolate craving last week. And I turned down chili-cheese fries! Haha.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing lately. :-D

Gender: GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Leg cramps

Belly Button in or out? It’s getting pretty even, still a little bit in

Wedding rings on or off? On most of the time. I take it off before I do outside activities. I have a little diamond band that I wear so at least I have something on my finger!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! This is such an exciting adventure, I love being pregnant and feeling my baby girl growing inside me!

Looking forward to: Figuring out the nursery décor. I can’t decide on bedding yet but I think I want to either paint the walls yellow or aqua. A little over 4 months until we get to meet Miss Maddie Mae! (That’s her nickname already, haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment