two turtle doves

Sunday, August 5, 2012

24 Weeks!


How far along? 24 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yes. I’ve gotten a few more shirts which is nice!

Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep: It’s been pretty good, I’ve had some bad heartburn a few nights which has kept me up.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Having my mom and grandma buy a ton of cute outfits for Maddie! I’ve also found a few cute things I couldn’t resist buying also!

Miss Anything? Not getting so hot and exhausted so easily.

Movement: She’s still a little gymnast. She is most active while I’m sitting at work and when I lay down at night. She does some crazy full body flips!

Food Cravings: Nothing specific…I’m still waiting for some crazy craving to suddenly pop up.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, been feeling good in that department

Gender: Baby Girl Madilyn

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Heartburn and indigestion. I need to figure out what foods trigger it the worst!

Belly Button in or out? It’s evening out more and more.

Wedding rings on or off? On, but off about half the time.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! I think I’m getting a lot more moody though, little things can set me off more easily now.

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery started…finally figured out a few decoration ideas and found the crib and changer/dresser that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment