two turtle doves

Sunday, November 11, 2012

38 Weeks!

This may or may not be my last pregnancy post! We’ll see if I make it to 40 weeks! I might even go to 42 weeks (Let’s hope not!!). Just in case, I’ve had fun with this questionnaire and thank you to everyone who reads it! I will try to be good about updating this blog after Miss Madilyn comes!! Can’t wait!!

How far along? 38 weeks
Maternity  clothes? Can I just start wearing muumuus all the time? Uncomfortable in pretty much all my clothes now. I’ve stolen some of Miles’ clothes now too.
Stretch marks? Still none on my belly!
Sleep: Not going so well. I am too uncomfortable to sleep much. I just toss and turn (which is a workout!) and get up to go to the bathroom a lot.
Best moment these last 2 weeks: Packed my hospital bags and got the nursery pretty much complete! Also had a OB appt last week and I’m “progressing” so that’s a good sign!!
Miss Anything? Being pain free! Mainly my hands and feet hurt and get tingly b/c they get really swollen.
Movement: Yea, she’s still a crazy girl! She has “dropped” so she’s putting even more pressure on my bladder but less on my lungs. 
Food Cravings: Milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’ve had some weird pains in my upper abdomen and it kinda makes me nauseous.
Gender: Maddie girl
Labor Signs: A lot of Braxton-hicks contractions! Not painful really but weird. Maddie “dropping”.
Symptoms: A lot. All the same stuff, sore and achy entire body!!! I’m really starting to waddle now!
Belly Button in or out? Even
Wedding rings on or off? Off, let’s hope it fits soon after I have Maddie!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! And getting anxious to meet her! I don’t like not having any idea when she might come! (I’m not good with surprises!!). Will it be today or 3 more weeks?!?
Looking forward to: Getting all my to-do list stuff done. I have a lot of little things I need to get done, nothing that HAS to get done but stuff I can do to better prepare. (cleaning, work stuff, etc!) And who knows, I might get to meet our Maddie girl very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment