two turtle doves

Sunday, October 28, 2012

36 Weeks


Jennie at 30 weeks and me at 36 weeks. Didn't even mean to match!


Our Halloween costumes! Farmer and a nice fat cow!

The tree decal is absolutely perfect!! Love it! Also we bought the crib bedding!

Dresser/changing table (I need to organize it!) and Maddie's name blocks put up on the wall.

We took maternity pictures last week. 3 of my favorites!...



How far along? 36 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep. My options are getting pretty limited but with only one month left I’m not buying anything new. I’ll make do with what I have.
Stretch marks? Still none on my stomach surprisingly.
Sleep: Not too bad. I’ve been exhausted lately so when I finally lay down I pass out pretty quickly. Just wake up for trips to the bathroom and heartburn sometimes. 
Best moment these last 2 weeks: My mom and I put up the tree decal in the nursery and it looks amazing; I can’t stop going in there and looking at how cute everything is! The nursery is coming together, I just need to get some more shelves and organizational items.
Miss Anything? Being comfortable. Only a few more weeks to go though!!
Movement: Yep! She hasn’t really slowed down much even though she’s getting bigger. She still flips all over and her elbows and knees poke out my belly. I swear she’s gonna bust out of my stomach one of these days!
Food Cravings: Spicy foods and chocolate. (not together). I ate a whole bag of jalapeƱo chips and I really need to get some chocolate ice cream! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girly
Labor Signs: Nothing noticeable
Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen fingers and feet, sore back, stuffy nose.
Belly Button in or out? Still even, but it’s pretty weird looking now.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, and the substitute ring doesn’t fit anymore either. I found an old thumb ring that fits pretty well. Poor chubby fingers!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I can’t believe it’s less than one month til her due date! I have everything I “need” for her arrival. Now I just need to get into nesting mode and start cleaning our house like crazy.
Looking forward to: Enjoying the last few weeks without a baby, b/c I know our lives are going to be drastically changed (for the better of course!!) Getting all the final preparations ready and looking forward to meeting our little girly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment