two turtle doves

Sunday, August 19, 2012

26 Weeks and Nursery Peek!

Didn't even mean to match the nursery so perfectly today!The crib !!! I love it! Thank you mom (or should I say Grandma!), you are the best! :-D The valance is the only piece of the bedding we bought so we could match the paint; can't wait to get the rest of the bedding, it's so girly and pink with flowers and little birds all over it! The walls are actually really bright in comparison to this picture, they are very Aqua and I love the color so much!!!
The dresser/changing table.
The big empty space on the wall is going to be where we put a huge tree decal, can't wait to get it put up!

Ok, there was a sneak peek at Madilyn's nursery so far...can't wait to get more of it put together!

Questionnaire time:

How far along? 26 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep, finally found a pair of jean capris so they’re perfect for the weather lately! Got a few new shirts too. Still change into sweatpants as soon as I get home though!

Stretch marks? Nope! I’m surprised I haven’t with how tight my belly feels sometimes.

Sleep: Not too bad, just a lot of tossing/turning to get comfy. If I wake up in the middle of the night it’s hard to fall back to sleep.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Starting on the nursery!!! My mom bought us the crib and dresser/changing table so Miles got that all set up. We painted last week and I absolutely love just going in there and imagining our life in 3 months!

Miss Anything? Not being able to sleep on my stomach. That was my favorite sleeping position!

Movement: Yep, she’s still my little ballerina. She usually starts moving as soon as I sit or lay down to relax. She also likes to push herself out as far as she can so my stomach will be all lop-sided. I’ve also noticed hi-cups a few times which is so adorable!

Food Cravings: Watermelon…I think I could eat it all the time. I still have yet to buy one for myself though because I have no idea how to cut it! Haha.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, except for the fact I over-ate at El Rodeo (our fav restaurant) and that didn’t feel too great. That food is just too good to stop eating!!

Gender: GIRL!!!!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Indigestion/heartburn and leg cramps

Belly Button in or out? Completely even

Wedding rings on or off? Off. :-( So sad, I love my wedding ring. That will be my first “weight-loss” goal, to fit that back on my fat little finger!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, especially with working on the nursery! I have been pretty moody though too, especially at night when I’m not feeling too great and I just need to go to bed. I feel bad for Miles, he’s the only one that gets to see me that way…haha.

Looking forward to: The cooler weather. It’s been nice now that it’s in the 70’s. I need to start going on daily walks again to help with my achiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment