two turtle doves

Sunday, September 2, 2012

28 Weeks!


How far along? 28 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Just a lot of tossing and turning but it’s been pretty good lately.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: Feeling so much movement from Missy! She definitely doesn’t sleep a lot!. Also, finding out my friend Jennie is having a baby GIRL (due 6 weeks after me) so our girlies will be best friends!

Miss Anything? Getting so tired out and sore just from walking. I need to be more active though!

Movement: All the time. She has figured out how much room she has and likes to stretch out! There’s been a few times where she almost takes my breath away from her sudden kicks and jabs! Haha.

Food Cravings: Nothing crazy yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender: Baby Girl Madilyn

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Sore back and feet. Swollen fingers and I think my face is getting a little chubby.

Belly Button in or out? Evened out, sometimes it pops out a little!

Wedding rings on or off? Sadly off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I just love sitting and watching my belly dance and I love going in the nursery and looking through all her cute clothes!

Looking forward to: Another doctor appt this week (but I have to do the glucose test so I have to drink the orange syrup nastiness!! Ugh) I just like hearing that everything is going well though!


No comments:

Post a Comment