two turtle doves

Sunday, September 16, 2012

30 Weeks!!


How far along? 30 weeks

Maternity clothes? Yep, and my mom bought me a pair of maternity jeans, so I finally have pants! Woohoo! I hope I have enough sweaters that will stretch over my belly with the fall coolness coming!

Stretch marks? None on my belly! (sadly a few on my behind…boo!)

Sleep: Some nights great, some nights not so great. My back hurts a lot so trying to find a comfy position takes a while sometimes.

Best moment these last 2 weeks: We started our parenting classes (4 classes in sept). They’ve been pretty informative and I’m learning about how much labor is going to hurt!! (yay for epidurals!) I also started going to the OB every two weeks so that means it’s getting closer!!

Miss Anything? My normal fall clothes…I have so many jeans and sweaters and none of them fit. And this is the first year where I’ve been super excited about fall weather! Oh well, I can still fit in my cute winter boots!

Movement: Still going like crazy. She is gonna be one active baby! I’ll put a book on my stomach and she’ll make it bob up and down, its so funny. She also gets hiccups a lot which is so cute!

Food Cravings: I’m just trying to learn what makes me have heart burn, which seems like everything! The only thing that helps is warm milk, which I add either chocolate or strawberry syrup to and it’s so tasty!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: My heartburn, ugh!!

Gender: Little Missy

Labor Signs: No; I think I may have felt a braxton-hicks contraction though…whatever it was it hurt!

Symptoms: Heartburn

Belly Button in or out? Even; sometimes out a little

Wedding rings on or off? Off. Can’t wait to wear it again!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! Every once in a while I start to feel a little overwhelmed because we’re getting closer to the big day…but I still can’t believe God has blessed us with a little baby girl and I cannot wait to meet her!! She is going to be so loved!

Looking forward to: My upcoming baby showers! I have 2 within the next month! I can’t wait to get all the baby supplies and start getting the nursery filled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment