two turtle doves

Sunday, September 30, 2012

32 Weeks!

 How far along? 32 weeks

Maternity  clothes? Yes, and it’s gotten to the point where some of my early maternity clothes are too tight now…time to buy even bigger stuff.
Stretch marks? Nothing new, slathering on the cocoa butter b/c I know my stomach has a lot more to grow.
Sleep: Ok, just hard to get comfy because of my back sometimes.
Best moment these last 2 weeks: BABY SHOWER!! Had my first one yesterday and it was so much fun! I’m so blessed with an amazing church family who got Maddie so many cute things! I’m starting to feel a little more prepared!
Miss Anything? Cracking my back! Haha…it’s so sore all the time but all I can do is stretch a little and put a heating pad on it.
Movement: Still like crazy, I can definitely tell she’s getting bigger in there! She’s the most active at night.
Food Cravings: No, but I did put peanut butter on my chocolate chip cookies last week. I’ve been eating more sweets compared to the beginning of my pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Baby Girl Madilyn
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Sore back and feet, and swollen fingers sometimes. The bottoms of my ribs are sore too, she’s taking up a lot more space in there.
Belly Button in or out? Evened out, sometimes it pops out a little!
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy…especially now that I have more baby supplies and I can start organizing her nursery. 
Looking forward to: Miles and I are going on a baby-moon next weekend and going camping (in a pop-up camper). It’ll be nice to get away one last time with just the two of us (and Diesel). Also, I have another baby shower coming up so more goodies for baby girl!

 The beautiful and tasty cupcakes Jennie and her mom made!
All the presents before I started organizing and putting everything away!

No comments:

Post a Comment