two turtle doves

Sunday, October 14, 2012

34 Weeks!

  Miles and I decided to wear our Tiger's shirts this week in support of our Tiger's who are in the playoffs right now. Up 2-0 on the Yankees!
How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity  clothes? Yep, my tummy is getting pretty big!
Stretch marks? Nothing new luckily
Sleep: I’ve been tossing and turning a lot which is pretty hard when I have to flop my belly back and forth and take my body pillow with me! Haha.
Best moment these last 2 weeks: Had another baby shower yesterday and Maddie got so many cute things! We have almost everything we “need” and also almost everything we “want”. Now to use all the gift cards to get the rest of the stuff.
Miss Anything? Being comfortable; anywhere I sit or stand I’m uncomfortable because of my back and feet aching.
Movement: Yep! She has figured out how to stick her little feet into my ribs which is so weird feeling!
Food Cravings: No, but my spice tolerance has gone up apparently. I made a Mexican dish and had to keep adding hot sauce. And for those of you that don’t know, I usually am a huge wimp about spice, as in BBQ sauce is too spicy normally!  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, sometimes the heartburn makes me feel sick.
Gender: Baby Girl Madilyn
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: My hands and feet keep getting so swollen. Achy back. All that fun stuff!
Belly Button in or out? Evened out, sometimes it pops out a little!
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! It’s getting closer…6 weeks to go!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery organized and set up with all the new stuff. Also I need to pack my hospital bags soon in case Maddie decides to come early! (keep cooking away girly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment